Acquiring and retaining top talent is the primary driver of any sales organisation. The skills and planning required to deliver on this simple idea continues to be a blind spot in many organisations we partner with.
Understanding that a sales team will perform best when it is designed with certain principles in mind is a long way from a hunters and farmers construct or a sellers and traders division.
Prentice and Partners offers support in this field via the following:
Defining and identifying competencies and traits that suit the product and environment you are operating within.
- Mapping current sales styles
- Creating and aligning reward and recognition plans
- Frameworks for effective performance managment processes
- Designing talent based interview and selection process
- Engagement initiatives
- Building a coaching culture